Subject: Re: Examples needed against Soft Patents
From: Taran Rampersad <cnd@knowprose.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:37:59 -0500

David N. Welton wrote:

>Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes:
>

>>So will there be a "Free Drug Business" mailing list sometime?  Yes,
>>I believe so, and they'll have to face many of the same problems we
>>have faced and will face.
>>

>I would posit that the percentage of computer programs that are in a
>position to kill people is much smaller than the position of
>pharmaceuticals in a position to kill people.

And I could posit that a small percentage of computer programs are in a
position to increase or decrease the percentage of pharmaceuticals in a
position to kill people.

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd@knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

"The wave of the future is not the conquest of the world by a single dogmatic creed
but the liberation of the diverse energies of free nations and free men."  John F.
Kennedy