Subject: Re: Examples needed against Soft Patents
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:00:09 +0900

    Ben> My perspective says that it isn't how big the pie is that
    Ben> matters, it is whether you can find a small group that
    Ben> captures enough pie to be motivated by it.

    sjt> That's not how I understood what you wrote.  In fact, that's
    sjt> exactly the point I was trying to make, along wit

Grr.  XEmacs bug.  Here's the complete last two paragraphs:

That's not how I understood what you wrote.  In fact, that's exactly
the point I was trying to make, along with presenting some factors
that can be used to identify the small groups that win.

Yet another peaceful discussion ending with violent agreement.  ;-)