Subject: Re: Reading material suggestions?
From: Ben Tilly <btilly@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:25:08 -0800

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:22:28 -0800, Ben Tilly <btilly@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be spending most of January in various hotel rooms taking
> care of my son.  I figure that this would be a good time to do
> some reading.

And "most of January" starts tomorrow.  I may be offline for
most of this trip, so if I don't respond to you, that's why.

> Does anyone have recommendations for books to read?  Not
> necessarily related to this list, although I'm asking here
> because I'm hoping for some good recommends related to
> business, negotiation, free software culture, and so on.

Of the recommended books I've already read "Up the
Organization" and "The Prince".  I enjoyed both.  I have several
more, but somehow I think that I'll need to visit a bookstore on
my trip...

Cheers,
Ben