Subject: Re: Reading material suggestions?
From: "La Monte H.P. Yarroll" <piggy@timesys.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:14:16 -0500

Ben Tilly wrote:

>I'll be spending most of January in various hotel rooms taking
>care of my son.  I figure that this would be a good time to do
>some reading.
>
>Does anyone have recommendations for books to read?  Not
>necessarily related to this list, although I'm asking here
>because I'm hoping for some good recommends related to
>business, negotiation, free software culture, and so on.
>
>Thanks,
>Ben

Congrats on the kid!  Pardon as I live my life in slow motion.

On the off chance that you've exhausted the prior proposals (and get
some network access) may I recommend:

Jim Paul: "Catapult: Harry and I Build a Siege Weapon"

If you can find it:
John Lions: "Lions' Commentary on Unix 6th Edition"

--
  Anyone who quotes me in their sig is an idiot. -- Rusty Russell's sig