Subject: Re: Examples needed against Soft Patents
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:12:16 +0900

    Taran> But relegating my perspective to one you are familiar with
    Taran> does not make my perspective the one you are familiar with.

Of course the perspectives aren't identical.  I'm trying to offer
evidence that I am familiar with similar ones so that we can find
common ground to discuss our difference of opinion about how to
express opposition to software patents, and eventually (if it matters
to that discussion) the differences between the perspective I offered
as an example and the one you actually hold.

And here's what I mean by you holding the stick that divides us: you
respond to that offer by denying that it provides that common ground.
So I give up for now.