Subject: Introduction from CP
From: "Chris Preimesberger" <cpreimesberger@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:51:37 -0800
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:51:37 -0800
Hello, all:
I joined this list a couple of weeks ago and have been lurking ... and I thought it's
high time I introduced myself. Some of you already know me: I'm Chris Preimesberger,
editorial director of IT Manager's Journal, which is part of the Open Source Technology
Group (formerly OSDN and Andover). I also write and edit for NewsForge, also part of
the same network. I'm also a member (albeit quiet at this time) of the Internet Press
Guild. As time permits, I'll try to participate here.

/cp