Subject: Re: web FAQ?
From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:09:29 -0500

On Thursday 07 April 2005 01:27 am, Joe Corneli wrote:
> Pages like
>
>  http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?ddp:0:200409#b
>
> list
>
>  mailto:fsb-faq@crynwr.com?subject=Just%20Click%20%22SEND%22!
>
> as an "eFAQ".  Is there a way to obtain this FAQ via http?
>
> If not, maybe someone (gulp) could create a web FAQ, maybe
> as a wiki...

This is often the kind of thing I like to jump on--I am very willing to add
some FAQ pages to WikiLearn (currently hosted on SourceForge).  But, I see
myself as pretty busy for the next 4 weeks.

It wouldn't take much (probably) to put up a single page now and set up the
FAQ framework a month from now.  If an http source of that document is
needed, and my offer sounds reasonable, let me know.

Randy Kramer