Subject: Re: Investor
From: "Sergio Montoro Ten" <sergiom@knowgate.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:14:47 +0200

1st) Don't think that just because you built a better mice trap people will
come and buy it.
Marketing matters.

2nd) Investors hate risk.
Successfull entrepreneurs are not brilliant inventors but risk reducers.

3rd) Investors want you to have a solid team.
This includes good commercial and political contacts.
Lonely riders are not a safe bet.

4th) Investors like (big) markets that they can conquer.
Show that you can conquer a big market and prevent competition from entering
it in the future.

5th) The best funding comes from customers.
If you really have a good idea, you probably don't seed capital that much
but just focusing on sales.

Good luck.
Sergio Montoro.