Subject: Re: free vs proprietary software business models
From: Braddock Gaskill <braddock@braddock.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 04:46:30 -0500 (EST)

Many of these ideas (even using similar terminology) have been implemented
in the FRESCO project of a couple of years ago, which built a CORBA
compliant object model based on the idea of a hierarchy of embedded
glyphs...basically an equivalent to the OpenDOC or ActiveX system.

For more info try:
http://www.ipp.mpg.de/~cnb/fresco/fresco/HomePage.html (this page is
dated...it may be an out of date mirror)
http://www.jagunet.com/~braddock/opendoccomp.html